Thursday, April 26, 2012

Honey and Clover!

Another favorite anime of mine, Honey and Clover. I watched the drama the other day and got reminded why I've seen the anime and film several times. I think the biggest reason I love Honey and Clover so much is how different it is from other animes. It's really tragic, triangle and squared love dramas, a man with such bad luck you wont even believe it who's trying to find his path in life, hospitals and shit being involved, but after watching it you have this warm, fuzzy feeling inside you. You want more of the characters, more of the story, but not that desperate need you feel when watching US tv shows, but more like a pleasant yearning that I've never felt before. 






These nails were super easy to create. I had lots of fun mixing my greens. I'm using four different shades that I built up slowly. I should've added the glitter before the clovers, but I didn't see that it was missing until I'd made the clovers. Oh well! 
This is also the new yellow I bought, very similar to my old light yellow, but with a lot less shimmer which I like a lot. I think this is a pretty worthy tribute to H&C!
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment