Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter!

Ohh Easter, I love Easter. It's so fun and colorful, the flowers are appearing in the forests and gardens, and you have a great excuse to stuff yourself with sweets. Therefore I made this design as sparkly,colorful and fun as I could.
The basic idea was that I wanted my nails to look like Easter eggs painted by children, but a bit more.. polished (pun unintended). So I had the great idea of doing an Aztec-inspired pattern but with more color. Looking through these patterns, though, I slowly realized how messy it'd look, with all those tiny lines that I'd really want for an Aztec design. I went back to my original idea, but tilted it slightly, only because I prefer it. 



The picture is a bit yellow, my lighting wasn't the best, I'll try get a sunlight picture up as well so you can see the lovely glitter. Playing with colors is just so much fun!




Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment