Friday, May 31, 2013

May!

I've worn a lot of simple designs after my acidic nails, so I thought I'd do a big post for them. 


I got a heap of new polishes as a late birthday gift, and they were all blue and purple. So I painted a V shaped purple french, put on a shimmery purple on top and some glitter flakes.

Then I made some dots and a little lace, going into a ribbon at the bottom. I added a little rhinestone as well for the knot. 

Also looks adorable on short nails. Just skip the ribbon!


Then I wanted to wear something blue, and I got this fantastic metallic blue polish as part of the gift, that I really wanted to wear on its own for a while. 


Then I put on a little piece of tape and did a sharp half-moon!

In retrospect it would've looked better with the silver as the top part and the blue covering most of the nail, since the blue was such a fantastic color, but since I wanted to wear it on its own at first this is how they came out. 



Then I tried another purple, this one had golden flakes in it! It's absolutely gorgeous. I made french tips again, and covered up the edge with golden acrylic paint. Unfortunately my gold paint if thin, so I had to do layers, and the lines ended up a bit thicker than I would've liked to, but it's okay. 

Then I added white flowers, and a bit of gold in the middle. Tipped it off with some gold glitter as the centre, and a purple rhinestone at the lunar. 


I'm gonna keep using these new polishes, because I just love purple and especially blue!
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment