Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Hunger Games Ideas!

With almost only a week until I see the premiere of the Hunger Games - a series that I've loved for many, many years and anxiously waited for during these slow, painful years - I decided it was time to start planning for what I'll wear on my nails on that special occasion. I've seen a lot of designs on YouTube, a lot of them involving the circles from the original covers. I've decided to scrap that idea completely since the covers had another design in my country, which is how I first read them. The mockingjay, on the other hand, is also very tempting, but then my other nails would have to be simple because otherwise it might look messy, and then those circles I don't want will be annoyingly fit. 
Anyway.. 


So here're the ideas so far, plus a princess design I had to get down that I thought of a few days ago. The top part should be pink but I realized that a bit too late.
I'm thinking that maybe I should do the big 12 with the other fire design overlapping it, I'll have to give that a try. I've also tried the "marble method", where you put stripes of the colors you want (I covered my nails in black, then tipped it with white, striped the white with red - orange - yellow) and then drag a needle through it until you get the desired flames. However, I had a bit too much fun with it and it got too messy so I cleaned it off without taking a picture. 
I'm so excited for the Hunger Games though!
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment