Friday, March 16, 2012

Blue Forest!

Today I actually had no idea what I wanted to paint, except that I wanted it to be blue, have no patterns, but no figures from series either, and nothing too easy and fast. That narrows it down doesn't it.. Haha. So I started by mixing my own base color, a soft pastel blue, and as it was drying I realized I wanted to do a forest with mist and stuff. So this is what I made! It has a lot of hidden details that I'm not sure you can see in the picture, but I kind of like them. I think. I haven't really made up my mind yet.




This is the finished result. I think the most fascinating thing is that I almost only used two polishes for this, white and blue. There's a tiny bit of grey at the top and then of course my top coat, but otherwise the picture below was everything I used. 



Fantastic how easy it is, isn't it? And so much fun!
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment