Saturday, February 2, 2013

SNSD - I Got a Boy!


This is not like one of my usual posts. I went a bit crazy mode gathering inspiration and figured I'd share. 
I just watched the new music video for SNSD's new song; I Got a Boy. It's very fast paced so I ended up taking about 30 minutes to watch it in slow motion. It's full of inspiration, but what I was looking at was their nails. I'm usually not one to copy nails, but for some reason I love wearing K/J-pop nails, the ones they wear in their videos. It's all about actually getting a chance to see them.. So here is my loot!


They wore a lot of simple things, which is why I'm starting with this solid grey.


Pinks.


 Metallic.
 Red.
My guess is metallic but I couldn't for the life of me get this picture focused!


Brown.





Believe if or not, these two are from the same girl! She moves around so much I couldn't get more pictures though. Damn those jumpy Koreans. 


Nails that spell out I GOT A BOY. Funky colors too!



Two similar designs, if they're not the same. Pink and black and studded. Though the lower picture looks like a deep purple rather than black.. Might just be the lighting..

A pink French! Not sure if it's studded but I don't think so. It's probably just the light. 



Finally, another I GOT A BOY manicure. So colorful!


So there's my inner fangirl going insane again. I really want to do that black/pink design with the studs, but at the same time I really want to wear Death Note nails. I would wear the green tinted ones with the black flowers as well, but.. When it's single colors and studs I get easily bored. I love exciting nails.
Tialiq


No comments:

Post a Comment