Friday, May 18, 2012

Metallic Swirls!

Yeah that was the best way to describe these nails.. 
I had so much fun making these! I wanted to try out these two new polishes I got, a bronze and a silver, both with micro glitter. They're adorable. I added golden acrylic paint and golden glitter in a sort of triangle on the tip of my nail on the bronze nails, and silver glitter polish on the silver ones. Then I swirled. Oh dear lord it took time, and doing my right hand..! 
Then I decided to mix it up a bit on the bronze nails and do circles. I always say I hate doing straight, thin lines the most, but circles have now surpassed that. 
I left some spaces where I put rhinestones, originally I was going to have golden and silver ones, but I wanted to add a bit of color, and purple is my favorite so that's what I chose. 
Here they are! 



I also did mums nails today, as usual she wanted simple, so I took the chance to make a simple striped pattern. 


It's been a productive day, and I'm very pleased with the results. 
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment