Monday, May 14, 2012

Dragon Scales!

Ahhh I've been wanting to do scales for such a long time, but I never wanted to do fish scales so.. Dragon scales! I bought golden acrylic paint today, so this was the perfect time! 



Doing these was fun, but the scales were a paaain until I got the movements right. I normally don't like having only the ring finger and thumb, but I chose to do it now out of pure laziness. Doing the first full nail took me 20 minutes, but then I picked up speed. 
Here's also the design I wore before, again I wasn't very happy with it and didn't upload it. It was really just a test to see if I could do something that looked like vanilla ice cream, and I really liked the results. However, adding all the other stuff was a mistake and I didn't like it at all. But oh well! 


I love the dragon nails though, suiting as well for the Diablo launch tonight! 
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment