Monday, April 30, 2012

Pac-Man!

I asked a nerdy friend of mine for inspiration for a nerdy nail design, and he instantly replied "Pac-Man!". Pac-Man was one of the first nail designs I wanted to do, but I decided to wait with it until I got better at painting, to do it justice. Doing it now was very easy, I probably could've done it sooner. 
I did research on the different items used, and pondered making the maze in the background, adding the fruits or painting the logo, but I decided to keep it simple. I also didn't use Seche Vite, so I'll do another top coat later on, that's why you can see some dents in the design still. 
My left hand is the same but mirrored. 



Clyde ended up being a bit too brown and not enough orange, but I really didn't have a choice, because when I opened the paint tube called Yellow Ochre, it was yet again not the color I expected. I mixed it with yellow to make it lighter though.This was the pallet I used, I got to mix a lot of colors which was really fun. It looked really cool when I poured water over it to clean it, so I took a picture. 



Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment