Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Pikachu!

Ever since I was little, Pokémon has been one of my favorite shows, and a couple of years ago I watched the first 10 seasons (now all the Pokémons are bullshit). Therefor, I was really excited to make Pokémon nails, but I wasn't sure how to make them and not have it be too complicated. 
I started with the hat idea, but it was very simple so I didn't want it on all my nails. I wanted a Pikachu, because then it's like Ash and Pikachu. But what to do on the rest of the nails? 




Obviously PokéBalls! I actually wore it without the PokéBalls for a whole day, because I ran out of both black and red polish. Instead of buying more polish, though, I bought acrylic paint! Got a great deal with 18 different colors, I'm really excited to start using them. as you can see I was a lot more detailed on the PokéBalls than I was on Pikachu and the hat, because there I used polish. 
Nevertheless, I really like this design, it looks simple but was complex, it's clean, cute and most important, nerdy! Pika-chuu!
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment