Monday, March 25, 2013

TERA! - decomposed gear!

Yes, lately I've been playing TERA, which is a Korean MMORPG. It's awesome! Then I got this beautiful chest piece: 


And I just had to make a nail design out of it.


I made it a bit more purple than it actually is (later I dyed the piece more purple as well), but I'm prety happy with the result! 

I started with a nude pink on my thumb and ring finger. Silver on my index and little finger, and a pink (that's called "Rich Lilac" but it sure looks pink to me) on my middle finger. Then I added a dark, plum purple to my nude pink nails, in different shapes.Then I added sharp spikes outlining the shapes. I made a filigree based on the back of the chest piece n the index finger, and a cluttered, circular leopard print on the middle finger. 
Then I added silver to the thumb and ring finger, outlining the purple, and to finish it off I mixed the same pink that's on the middle finger with a bit of pink glitter, and dotted it on the thumb, ring and little finger. 
So simple, so weird and so nerdy. Love it. 
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment