Sunday, July 1, 2012

Holiday Collection!

I've returned! Let's jump straight to the nails!
I'm gonna start off with toes! 
I wore a super bright neon yellow design on my toes the whole holiday. The camera didn't pick it up at all, but it was bright. I also added glitter, and on top I made a spiky pattern with black acrylic paint. 
My mother wanted something a bit less.. blinding. I gave her a soft blue manicure with dandelions (which I hadn't cleaned up when the picture was taken). 
I want to wear both these designs on my fingernails! 






Back to fingers! I wore my rainbow zebra for quite a long time, since I was on holiday I didn't have much time for nails. When I finally removed it, I went straight into a new zebra, I was so crazy about it during that week. 




 I didn't bring any purple with me so I tried making my own and gosh.. It was so difficult. I added a thin, shimmery glitter polish over it to try make it.. good at all. It kind of worked. Nevertheless, I wasn't very pleased with the design. Even worse, I couldn't remake it, cause I didn't have time! 
Luckily it grew on me a little. Removing it felt great though.
After that I had even less time, and wore only a base coat for half a day, managed to paint them white the same evening, one layer of pink next morning and then the second evening I had an opaque pink. 
The day after that, I traveled back home, and now, the day after, I'm finally wearing a pretty sweet design. I made one stroke flowers on my mum while on holiday, so I gave simple circles a fair shot on myself, and ta-da!



They're messy, but they're not that bad! It's also a great opportunity to adore Luxe and Lush (from the Hunger Games collection by China Glaze). See how it reflects the pink? It adapts to your base color! 
The design was me just playing at first, but now I kind of like it. I wanted to add glitter or something, so on the black edges there's black glitter. I thought it would have something shiny in it in the right lighting, but I was wrong. It just looks bubbly now. But that's okay! I also added a rhinestone at the worst possible place on the nail. On the thumb and ring finger it looks a bit like eyes, doesn't it?
Being abroad has really inspired me, I've seen some really cool patterns on both clothes, houses and cutlery, and I can't wait to paint it all. Inspiration, inspiration everywhere!
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment