Sunday, March 17, 2013

Oz the Great and Powerful!

Oz the Great and Powerful! I saw it yesterday and was really inspired. Evanora, the wicked witch, wears this awesome black design throughout most of the film, and I tried to recreate it best I could. 
I tampered with it slightly and added rhinestones. If Oz had rhinestones I'm sure she would wear them. If I was going to wear the design I'd add a neutral or pink nail polish as a base, since she just wore black on top of a bare nail. It's definitely a cool idea! 



The gold and silver design is inspired by Glinda, the good witch. She wears this dress with silver sequins and gold detailing at the shoulders and the wrists. It's very subtle, it took me a while to notice it. For the design I also added glitter flakes to make it sparkle more. It also makes it blend more, you only see the pattern if you really look. 

Also adding the design I'm wearing at the moment; it's a simple dotting design.



What can I say, I really love pandas! 
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment