Friday, March 8, 2013

Blue Fabric! + Claymore!

Okay so I had no idea what to name these. My inspiration was all the pretty dresses in Game of Thrones, which I'm in love with. I've been re-watching the first two seasons to prepare for the next one!

And this time, again, I was more happy with my left hand, so that's what I'm posting. 


I started with a white french on all nails except the ring finger, which I painted completely white. Then I added a light blue over the white. I took a thin brush and a silver polish and made thin criss-cross lines. I took the same silver polish and made a thick line over the french. I added light blue and silver rhinestones, and top coat. 

Originally I was going to do a Claymore design. I've had the idea since the first episode, but since I've grown to dislike the anime now I'm just going to post my idea.


Pretty eyes!
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment