Friday, March 8, 2013

Kerbal Space Program!

Oh yes. This game is awesome. I've been watching people play it; I don't think I have the patience for it to be honest. But I love the Kermen and I decided to make a nail art! 

I started with my black polish that has the little blue micro glitters in it. I prefer blue-based blacks over red or green-based, they just look more.. black, to me. Oh and I love anything blue. 

 I really wish I could rotate this.

I made their little heads mixing a white, green and brown acrylic paint. I made the top of their heads heart-shaped, and the bottom straight. Then I added big, white eyes and their mouths. The smiling one looks like he's about to kill someone, I didn't get the mouth right. He's also a bit discolored since I initially made his mouth bigger, and then covered with the green skin color, and it didn't cover enough. Oh well! I finished with a little bit of black on the tip of my bristles, and violently dotted on a bit of hair. 
On the rest of my nails I made space. 


I took 4 shimmery or glittery polishes, and sponged them on randomly. I used a holographic blue, a glittery purple, a gold and a silver. I topped it off with a glitter polish. Wondering about my little baby? 

I had an accident. I know, terrible isn't it! Now I have to patiently wait for it to grow out.
Loved sporting these Kerbal nails though! I love having faces on my nails! 
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment