Saturday, March 10, 2012

Rainbow!

So today was nail painting day, and I couldn't decide what to make. I had so many ideas but none that really caught my attention. So I just started painting, and it became a rainbow. Then I remembered I have this shiny white polish that's sort of see-through depending on the light, so I topped my rainbow design with that and added a few rhinestones. The thumb and ring finger got quite blinged and the others stayed simple with one 2mm and one 1mm each. 



Here you see the design before the white polish, and after in direct light and dim light. The stripes didn't have to be so accurate since it doesn't really show though the white. Cool huh? It's very shiny but if looked at the rainbow is very visible. And I do love rainbows!
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment