Monday, March 5, 2012

Fire!

Hello! Today I broke a nail and had to cut my babies, luckily that gave me the opportunity to paint my nails! 


The original idea was cherries. Funny, huh? Then I decided I wanted something dark and fierce to show under the cherries, like an evil personality hiding under something cute and pretty (Been watching too much Revenge, haven't I?). So I decided to make a zipper, zipping the pretty cherry cover open to show something dark and evil. That dark and evil ended up being fire, so I painted a fire, added a few pieces of golden glitter - one by one - and painted the sides white. Then I sponged on a little bit of a thin silver polish to make it a bit more interesting. As I was going to start on the zipper I ended up with this:






I kind of think it looks like flowers, or a torch maybe. Whatever it is I'm loving it and decided not to finish the zipper. Painting nails always make Mondays a bit more easy to handle! 
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment