Thursday, August 22, 2013

Graceling!

So, I recently read the Graceling Trilogy, and it was awesome. At one point, Leck gets attacked by a midnight blue leopard with golden spots. The second I read that sentence I knew I had to do a nail art. So it's very loosely inspired by the books, but a tribute none-the-less. 


I started with my favorite french manicure polish, and sponged on a medium blue. Then I sponged on a darker blue at the tips. I added light and dark blue glitter, and topcoated. Then I added golden spots with acrylic paint. I mixed in a bit of gold with black paint and made the leopard print. Then I top coated again and added a blue stone. Super easy, and super adorable. I would've done it over my full nail, but I feel that it makes your nails look shorter. And since mine were very long at this point, I wanted to show it off. I love long nails. 
But of course, it also looks super cute on short nails. 


They are growing back, slowly but surely!

I loved the way these sparkled, the glitter hid in the polish and only shone through sometimes. It was really pretty.
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment