Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Mystical Green!

At the sale after the holidays, I found this amazing, dark green polish in the "weird-polishes-that-they-haven't-managed-to-sell-and-are-therefore-now-super-cheap"-bin. It reflexes a kind of bronze color, and I knew I had to make it pop somehow. I tried achieving this by putting a simple, light green flower on them.


The one stroke flower is simple, and I used a dark, thin acrylic paint with a thick white. My other hand however, didn't turn out as great.. That's my only problem with one-stroke designs. 
To keep the teardrop shaped theme going on, I also added light green rhinestones to the rest of my nails. I was lucky, and the color was almost exactly the same as my flowers. 
 

Two pictures in diffrent lights. The polish is called Mystical Forest, which (for once when it comes to nail polish names) describes it perfectly. 
I also did a super simple, small half moon mani on my mum, and added a little lace.


In that picture I didn't have two coats of the mystical green on, I had some kind of idea of making it look patchy and only applying one streaky coat but.. I changed my mind. 
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment