Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Delirium!

So, I love to read, and I recently read the Delirium trilogy. It's amazing. So I decided to make a tribute. This is what the cover looks like in Sweden :


And here are my nails touching the book. The cover is actually kind of metallic and shiny!



I started with blue, and then I sponged on a kind of turquoise color. 




It made it more of the color of the cover. Then I added Luxe and Lush, a flaky glitter. I painted tendrils with black acrylic paint, and added thorns. Then I made three small thorns for petals at the cuticle, and put a red rhinestone there to symbolize the rose on the cover. I also added smaller stones on the sides. I'm still not sure if that was a good idea! But they looked amazing. I think the index finger turned out best.





Sending Internet love! <3
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment