Saturday, December 29, 2012

Blue Winter!

I just love blue, as you might have noticed, and I made these sparkly, adorable winter nails! 



First I applied a nude pink polich over my whole nail. Then I started the design by making a blue french, starting about halfway up on my nail, and going down to the corner of my tip. I added small, blue dots along the edge. I added a little bit of light blue glotter over all of it. Then I outlined the dots, and made a net over the whole blue area. I also made white dots along the rounded edges, to make a lace, and dots going up the nail. I should've skipped those last dots though.
I added a bit of silver glitter over the white areas, and then finished with rhinestones and blue, starshaped glitter.
Loved wearing these!
Tialiq

No comments:

Post a Comment