Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Lucky Star!

Yes! I've finally created Lucky Star nails. The best, pointless anime of all time. I love it! 
  


As you can see, I've broken a nail on my right hand. That's why I cut my nails so short. They're still not the same size but I can't stand having shorter nails than this. I wanted to show the right hand though, because I honestly think this design looked better on a shorter nail. I have very short, round fingernails, which makes great faces. On my other nails I couldn't draw the hair all the way up on the nail, which looks a bit weird. At the same time I wanted the whole nail to be skin colored, to keep it minimalistic. Oh well. It's not a big part of polish near the cuticle, I'll probably dim the quite sharp line with a bit of polish remover. 
Bai-nee!
Tialiq


No comments:

Post a Comment